HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
Things you can do keep yourself and others safe while having a personal chef in your home:
- Temperatures taken with each visit.
- Proper food preparation, with sanitation guidelines.
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, before preparing food. Gloves may be worn throughout food preparation.
- Chef will avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands while preparing foods.
- The Chef will distance herself from other people while in your home.
- Washing or Sanitizing hands often after & during food preparation.
- Ask homeowners to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, computers, phones, keyboards, sinks, toilets and countertops.
- Your chef will meet with 2 family members ahead of time to discuss the meals, menu design, amount of guests to prepare for, review all kitchen items needing to be used.
- When the Chef arrives, the kitchen must be empty of all residents.
- Masks will be worn by the Chef at all times.
- ANYONE ENTERING THE KITCHEN, WITH CHEFS PERMISSION, MUST WEAR A MASK WHILE THE CHEF IS IN YOUR HOME.